Our mandate is to achieve long-term results so clients can meet their financial obligations. We provide broader public-sector institutions with exceptional portfolio construction and management services, improved access to global investment opportunities and superior risk monitoring and reporting capabilities.
IMCO is an independent organization, operating at arm’s length from government. We do not receive government financing and operate on a not-for-profit basis, charging only cost-recovery fees to our clients. We are guided by a highly experienced and professional Board of Directors.
IMCO may manage the assets of pension plans or investment funds on behalf of the following:
- Ontario Government agencies;
- Corporations, with or without share capital, that are not Ontario Government agencies but are owned, operated, or controlled by the Ontario Government;
- Boards, commissions, authorities or other unincorporated bodies of the Ontario Government;
- Universities in Ontario, including their affiliated and federated colleges that receive operating grants from the province;
- Municipalities in Ontario; or
- Any other entity as may be prescribed (by the Ministry of Finance).