IMCO may manage the assets of pension plans or investment funds on behalf of the following:
- Ontario Government agencies;
- Corporations, with or without share capital, that are not Ontario Government agencies but are owned, operated, or controlled by the Ontario Government;
- Boards, commissions, authorities or other unincorporated bodies of the Ontario Government;
- Universities in Ontario, including their affiliated and federated colleges that receive operating grants from the province;
- Municipalities in Ontario; or
- Any other entity as may be prescribed (by the Ministry of Finance).
Our current clients include the following organizations.
- Ontario Pension Board
- Ontario Provincial Judges Pension Plan
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Employees’ Pension Plan Fund